PENGARUHINVESTASITERHADAP PRODUK DOMESTIK BRUTO DI INDONESIA (Sebelum dan Sesudah Otonomi Daerah)

Muhadi Prabowo, M. Taufiqur Rahman

Abstract


Economic growth is associated with the gain of national income reflected by the presence of gross domestic product increase. Thus, in this case, every country certainly always assumes the economic growth as a measuring rod of developmental success for the country. In the presence of the increasingly gross domestic product, in addition to describe on the better economic rate situation of some country, it also reflects the population welfare level. For this reason, the objective of this research was to evaluate the effect of variables of foreign investment and domestic investment simultaneously or collectively and partially or individually on the Indonesian gross domestic product before and after regional autonomy. This research use multiple linear regression method with natural logarithm, F test, t-test analysis.Results of this research showed that the threeof independent variables tested collectively had an effectdependent variables in amount of 92.8% and the rest of 7.2% was explained by other variables which werenot tested in this research. From the t-test showed that variable of domestic investment and regional autonomy had a significant effect on variable of gross domestic product.While variable of foreign investment had no significant effect on variable of grossdomestic product.


Keywords


investasi; pertumbuhan ekonomi; multiple linear regression; natural logarithm.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Adirinekso, Gidion P. 2006. Faktor-Faktor Yang Mendorong Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Daerah Yang Optimal Dalam Era Desentralisasi di Indonesia. Tesis. Fakultas Ekonomi UI. Jakarta.

Bahan Rapat Kerja Pemerintah 2012. Program Percepatan dan Perluasan Pengurangan Kemiskinan di Indonesia. Menteri Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian. 19 Januari 2012.

Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS). Berbagai Edisi. Statistik Indonesia. Jakarta : BPS.

Data dan Informasi Kineija Pembangunan 2004-2012. Jakarta

Dumairy. 1996. Perekonomian Indonesia. Erlangga. Jakarta

Falianty, Telisa Aulia. 2005. Foreign Direct Investment di Indonesia ; Peranannya Tehadap Kinerja Makro Ekonomi, MasalahMasalah yang Dihadapi dan Tantangan ke Depan. Jumal Ekonomi dan Moneter. INDEF. Jakarta.

Hicks, Norman and J. Boroumand. Staff Working Paper No. 48. 1980. Economic Growth and Human Resources. A. Background Paper For World Development Report. World Bank. Washington. Hal. 1-37.

Johnson, C. 1998. Survey of Recent Developments. Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies. Hal.34:2:3-60.

Nuritasari, Firdausi. 2012. Pengaruh Infrastruktur, PMDN dan PMA Terhadap Produk Domestik Bruto Di Indonesia. Economics Development Analysis Journal 2 (2013).Semarang : Unness.

Prasetyo, Eko. 2011. Analisis Pengaruh Penanaman ModalDalam Negeri (PMDN), Penanaman ModalAsing (PMA), Tenaga Keija, dan Ekspor Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Di Jawa Tengah Periode Tahun 1985 - 2009. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi Undip. Semarang.

Suharyadi, Asep. 2002. Krisis Ekonomi : Dampak dan Pemecahannya. Yogyakarta : Tajidu Press Wacana Intelektualitas Umat.

Wadud, Muhammad. 2003. Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Kabupaten Musi Banyuasin. Tesis. Program PascaSaijana Unsri. Palembang.

Zang Tao and Heng Fu Zou. 1996. Fiscal Decentralization, Public Spending, and Economic Growth In China. The World Bank. Washington.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31092/jia.v1i1.112

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Copyright (c) 2017 INFO ARTHA



Our Journal has been Indexed by:

Creative Commons License

Info Artha by Publishing Unit PKN STAN is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Statistic of Visitors web
analytics View My Stats

Free counters!

Copyright © 2017, Politeknik Keuangan Negara STAN. All Rights Reserved.